The Listening Post e-zine and blog:
Insights, information and support for sensitive people
I created the The Listening Post as part of my mission to make life better for sensitive people. I’m built sensitive myself, though I didn’t know that growing up. So I’ve thought, strategized, experimented and studied a great deal about sensitivity and how to manage it, and I’ve supported many HSP clients teaching them about the trait and how to manage it using Focusing and Inner Bonding:
- Focusing is like an emotional Swiss army knife if you are built sensitive: with Focusing, you can stay present with and move through your most intense emotions; you can befriend your inner critic; and you can sense the right next steps even in complex, challenging life situations. Even better, Focusing partnership is a godsend for sensitive people…and best of all, once you’ve learned it, it is a source of powerful, free support, for the rest of your life.
- Inner Bonding synergizes powerfully with Focusing, offering a framework of understanding to help you develop self-compassion, heal anxiety, and open to spiritual connection. And
The Listening Post comes out on the first and third Tuesdays of each month. The first is always an article, and the second is sometimes a an article, sometimes a video.
All the information you need
If you are a sensitive person, it is essential that you learn more about the trait and how it manifests in your experience of daily life, your decisions, and your relationships. And you need positive information: ways your trait is a gift.
Accordingly, each Listening Post article focuses on a specific topic of interest to sensitive people. As you read, you will
- Separate the facts of sensitivity from the myths
- Understand and accept yourself better
- Learn practical skills and information you can use in your daily life
- Be inspired to take action on behalf of your own well-being
Subscribe to the Listening Post!
Follow the prompts and you should receive a confirmation email shortly with a final link you can click to complete the subscription process. The keep an eye out for The Listening Post on the first and third Tuesdays of the month.
“It’s like having a supportive friend in my email box…”
- That’s how one subscriber put it. I use stories, images, and metaphors to make the dry facts of sensitivity real and personal for you in a warm, engaging way. These vivid examples help you see yourself more clearly.
- I teach you specific skills to navigate emotional intensity and overstimulation: Focusing, breathing, and more.
…and the latest news about Luminos Listening offerings
New Luminos Listening programs for sensitive people
Occasional special savings on 1:1 sessions
Please join us in the Listening Post subscriber community!