Download your complimentary gift…
Master Your Anxiety And love Yourself As Much As Your Dog Loves You (Even If You Don’t Have A Dog)
In my own inner work and my work with clients, I’ve seen that deep-thinking, creative, sensitive people like me—and, possibly, like you—are prone to a particular kind of anxiety and chronic uneasiness. I’ve identified certain key concepts that can revolutionize our quality of life if we understand them and commit to applying them.
In this report, I’ve worked hard to define these key concepts in way that is clear and powerful…and fun! What more vivid demonstration of unconditional love and radical acceptance could you find than the way a dog loves you?
Think of how thrilled a dog is when you come home: never harsh, always unreservedly affectionate. Then try to imagine what your life might be like if you treated yourself that way even some of the time.
That’s what this work is all about.
In this complimentary report, you’ll discover:
- The surprising link between your anxiety and your thoughtful, creative mind
- The three keys to transform your anxiety to creative energy
- Your trait of sensitivity and why it is both a great strength and a serious challenge
- The skills you need to be your own best friend
To download your copy of this in-depth report, just fill out and submit the form below. Once you submit it, here’s what will happen:
- You’ll receive an email asking you to confirm your request.
- Once you confirm by clicking the link in the email, you’ll receive a second email with the link to your free gift.
- As an added bonus, you’ll receive a free subscription to my bi-weekly e-zine, The Listening Post. (You can read more about this below.)
NOTE: I will never sell, share, or rent your email address to anyone. Period.
And keep an eye out for The Listening Post e-zine!
As a bonus, after you download your report, you will also receive a complimentary subscription to The Listening Post e-zine and blog, featuring:
- Articles and videos of interest to the sensitive person
- Accurate in-depth information about the trait of sensitivity
- Practical Focusing and breathing strategies to manage overwhelm
- Inspiration and celebration of the trait of sensitivity
- Information about creative Luminos Listening offerings for sensitive people
- Updates on my latest offerings: classes, offerings, materials, session specials, and more
I have a bigger vision of a caring community of deep listeners, and The Listening Post e-zine/blog is a key part of that: a way for us to stay in touch about what everyone is wanting and needing so we can support each other. Each issue will have a link you can click to join the conversation by adding your comments, sharing information, or asking questions.
I look forward to hearing from you!